Thursday 11 September 2014

The Hobbit: My list for next week.

Alright, so it's been a few months since we have had some Hobbit action! Well, for once we are the ones attending, rather than hosting a LOTR tournament. It's four games with an escalating format. You start out with 300 points, and increase in 450 point increments. Here is my base list:

Eorl The Young
4 x Sons of Eorl
Galadhrim Captain
2 x Galadhrim Knights with Shield and Elven Blade's.

Right, so the first match up is Reconnoitre, so my plan is just to steam roll as fast as possible across the table. With 12" movement, I can, hopefully, punch straight through anything in my way, or make a cowardly encircling move. I have no doubt that many of the more infantry inclined players (cough - evil), will try to block me....which they will likely be successful at. Having 8 models means I break very easily, so I am just hoping that there isn't much shooting!

Working on my 450....600 and 750 lists now. They will build upon this with better infantry support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...