Monday 10 June 2013

Painting: My Tau Broadside


Took me a while but I'm reasonably pleased with the end result. Still need to clean up the edging of the base but otherwise he is good to go. My colour blindness means I have absolutely no idea if it matches but it looks fine to me!

WIP Shot:

Process:

Black Undercoat.

Red:
1. Mephiston Red.
2. Nuln Oil wash.
3. Mephiston Red highlight.
4.Evil Sunz Scarlet highlight.

Khaku:
1. Zandri Dust.
2. Seraphim Sepia wash.
3. Zandri Dust highlight.
4. Ushabti Bone highlight.

Grey:
1. Warpfield Grey.
2. Drakenhof Nightshade wash.
3. Warpfield Grey highlight.
4. Ulthuan Grey highlight.

Base:
1. Black undercoat.
2. Zandri Dust.
3. Seraphim Sepia wash.
4. Ushabti Bone drybrush.

Insginia's:
1. Ulthuan Grey.

Missles: Balthazaar Gold.

1 comment:

  1. I've already told you mate, but it really looks brilliant! The colors suit nicely and the highlights look great! I'm really looking forward to see your Riptide!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...