Wednesday 21 August 2013

Rumours: History suggests nids?

Very quick update on something I just back tracked through the forums to find again......

It is just another nail in the coffin for nids coming after Space Marines:

Via Warseer from a long time ago:

MajorWesJanson
Tau are next, then Eldar. Sisters, Templars, Orks, and probably Nids need books before IG does.


75hastings69 response
Not quite, remove sisters & Templars...... replace with SM & IG....... Although the order of them 
might be mixed up a bit

another posted question
I was under the impression it was Tau, Eldar, Orks, SM, Nids, then Guard?

75hastings69 answer.
Move the orks 

-----

Tau - True
Eldar - True
(Move the Orks) - True
SM - True

.....I think we see a pattern forming. With the influx of Tyranid "rumours" I guess we could say that Orks has been moved until after Guard.

Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic - GW really is ripping through the books aren't they! The amount of attention they seem to be paying to Xenos really excites me - I've never ever played against nids before - hopefully this will change soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...