Monday 30 December 2013

Steel Legion "Leak" - False Alarm?

LOL, 4 chan is trolling the internet hardcore. These look particularly familiar......

OH WAIT..........They look EXACTLY the same as the current ones....I smell a FAKE.

In other news, the same guys also said:

Via 4chan I saw several of these Steel Legion kits. A few big ones too, 2x Tanks and a Flyer, I think they are new.. Not a big IG fan so no idea if new or repack. There was also a bigger Sentinel. (super big size box) I guess that’s a new unit.

- Out.

3 comments:

  1. Being the current model on the box isn't an instant indication of a fake. Go take a look at the Eldar Windrider Jetbikes and Dire Avengers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are true, but the models you stated are plastic, not metal, GW are not making metal models anymore and if they were doing them in plastic then you can say for certain that they would change the design.

      Delete
  2. I can't tell if they're the same models (the look slightly different to me), but the big indication to me would be the odd pixellation of the "reflections" under each model, while the text at the bottom of the box is clear.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...